The Board of Health is the governmental board that provides leadership and oversight over the programmatic and financial operations of the Health District.
On Wednesday, March 1, 2023, the Board of Health will convene for a regular board meeting. The meeting will be held at 7 a.m. in the classroom of 205 Shands Drive in Lufkin. To downlowd the meeting agenda (pdf), click HERE.
Health District Board of Health
- Michael H. Huber, MD, Chair - Internal Medicine, term began 2017
- Jerry Johnson, MD, Vice Chair - OB/GYN, term began 2013
- James Freeman representing The City of Hudson, term began 2016
- Fire Chief Jesse Moody representing The City of Lufkin, term began 2021
- Mayor Trey Wilkerson representing The City of Diboll, term began 2021
- Mayor Todd Ricks representing The City of Huntington, term began 2022
- Brenda Cox representing the City of Zavalla, term began 2018
- Ricky Conner representing Angelina County, term began 2022
- Kyle King, DDS - Dentist, term began 2017
- Brittany Hanes, PharmD - Pharmacist, term began 2022
- Emily Todd-Parker, DVM - Veterinarian, term began 2022
*Pediatric representative is pending.
Health District Leadership
- Kindrell Tucker, MD, Medical Director
- Sharon Shaw, Administrator
- Rosalind McAdams, Financial Director
- Aaron Dudley, PA-C, Senior Clinician